Friday, October 2, 2009

feature no. 1

In the next three blogs I am going to introduce you to each of my children... I hope you enjoy!

Introducing: Joseph C. Johnson; born June 15th; 7lbs. 14oz.!
Joseph or we like to call him "The Jose" has the kindest manner out of all three of mine and Chad's children. The Jose loves football, basketball and well just about all kinds of sports! He did play football a few years back and was a starter, scored a few and got a few extra points! Joseph is a bit on the lazy side when it comes to helping me around the house however when it comes to yard work, etc. he is all on that! He loves his daddy and working outside with him. However I must say that I think that he is a moma's baby. He will snuggle with you like no body's business. He is a caring young man with a beautiful personalty and a wonderful heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Much love! B