Sunday, October 4, 2009

feature no. 2


Now introducing James Wyatt; born November 5, 2000; 8lbs. 12 oz (BIGGEST OF OUR CHILDREN)! Better known as JW, he is full of life and questions! JW is a big mommy's baby; he has to know every move that I make. JW (James Wyatt) was named after the t.v. show Charmed and one of my favorite western bad boys (Wyatt). He was also named after my grandfather (James).
JW has beautiful sun bleached dirty blond hair. He is a lover of the Transformers and riding his bicycle. He learned to ride his bike just recently without training wheels (he thinks he is top dog)!
We just recently got the boys some puppies and JW loves to carry them around like newborns babies and he also loves to rock the girl dog to sleep! JW constantly tells me that I am his best friend, he loves to sing "Jesus Loves Me" and "ABC song".... That is my JW, my last baby! Watch for the coming up blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments. Much love! B